My DIY Floral Wreath

Link to instagram Video (IGTV) of me creating this wreath is at the end of this page…

This DIY project evolved from my decision to finally paint our front door in Frenchic Swanky Pants (That’ll be July’s DIY Project, so stay tuned). Our current wreath isn’t nearly as big as I wanted, so of course I needed to whip together a new one before our door is new and improved!

I bought the wreath shown below from The Range for £7.99, but only got it for the wood wreath base. I removed all of the original flowers so I could start from scratch and used floral wire to wrap around the base to secure it.

Before I glued any of the flowers to the wreath, I placed them on to work out the arrangement that I wanted.

Once I knew where I wanted them, I glued them in place. I added glue gun to the base of the flowers and stuck them into the wooden wreath base so they would be secure. I also doubled up on the hydrangeas to make them fuller. I then used the glue gun to attach the small faux greenery in between the larger flowers.

And here it is, June’s DIY Project, my floral door wreath;

The materials that I have used: